Is your financial situation causing you stress?
Perhaps our Financial Counsellors can help
Lifeline South Coast Financial Counselling Service is a FREE, personal, professional and confidential service catering for the people of the South Coast. Accredited Financial Counsellors can help you to explore your financial options, provide advocacy and support when dealing with creditors and help with personal and family budgeting.
Lifeline South Coast Financial Counselling Service offers:
- FREE financial counselling
- Complete confidentiality
- Highly skilled impartial advice on personal finance
- Assistance with personal and family budgets
- Advocacy and support when dealing with creditors
- Assistance with bankruptcy
- Money management education and workshops
Appointments are necessary: phone 02 4421 5365
Please bring to your appointment as much paperwork as you think will help explain your financial situation. This could include:
- Recent bills
- Statements from outstanding debt (personal or home loans or credit or store cards)
- Details of your income
- Statements from any Centrelink benefit
- Any recent correspondence from creditors
View a flyer on Lifeline South Coast Financial Counselling here.
Contact us at:
- 2/130 Junction Street Nowra NSW 2541 (above Blooms Pharmacy)
- PO Box 402 Nowra NSW 2541
- Phone 02 4421 5365
- Email Annemarie.Sharkey@llsc.org.au