Financial CounsellingFinancial counselling is a free and confidential service offered to the Shoalhaven region
Financial problems can cause stress and can have a significant impact on your mental health. For some people, the financial pressures of life may seem impossible to overcome, but there is help and support available to you.
Financial stress can significantly impact your health and relationships with others. Some common signs to look out for include:
- Arguing with people close to you about money
- Withdrawing from others
- Feelings of guilt about spending money on non-essential items
- Worrying a lot or feeling anxious
- Difficulties sleeping
- Tiredness and lowered energy
- Struggling to feed yourself and/or your family
- Increasing debt from credit cards or loans
- Receiving legal action for debt recovery
- Fear of eviction by being behind in rent or loan repayments
- Income does not cover expenses
Our Financial Counsellors can help
Lifeline South Coast Financial Counselling Service is a FREE, personal, professional and confidential service catering for the people of the South Coast. Our Financial Counsellors can help you to explore your financial options, provide advocacy and support when dealing with creditors and help with personal and family budgeting.
Lifeline South Coast Financial Counselling Service offers:
- FREE financial counselling
- Complete confidentiality
- Highly skilled impartial advice on personal finance
- Assistance with personal and family budgets
- Advocacy and support when dealing with creditors
- Assistance with bankruptcy
- Money management education and workshops
Interested in a free appointment?
Financial counselling is provided judgement free and our clients are treated with the utmost respect, empathy and privacy.
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you to arrange a consultation.
13 11 14 Crisis Support
Self Help Toolkits
Lifeline has a range of useful fact sheets and toolkits available on several mental health concerns.
We have a list of resources and telephone contacts that you can access to help you.
If life is in danger, call 000